The Membership Ministry works to welcome visitors and to include all people—especially newcomers—in Grace activities and community. Our goal is to intentionally channel communal energy to include all who visit or seek to learn more about Grace Church.
The Membership committee staffs a Welcome Table on Sundays to greet, direct, and assist all who enter our doors.
After the 9:30am service each Sunday, visitors can grab a cup of coffee in Walker Hall and visit the Welcome Table to learn more about Grace membership and programs. Join us on first and third Sundays after the 9:30 service to walk our trails. Members will answer any questions and welcome you as we walk. Please meet by the front doors after the service.
Information: Liz Powell - Membership
Click here or on the image access the Grace membership directory.
Note that this is only accessible to Grace parishioners.
Grace OnRealm is our online community and directory. Using OnRealm, you can maintain your contact information, connect with other members of Grace, find ways to serve, and donate or manage your contributions to Grace.
If you are accessing the directory for the first time, please contact our parish administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or if you've forgotten your password, click here to retrieve it.
- After you submit your email address, check your inbox for an email from "Realm." If you don't see it, check your Junk or Spam folder.
- Follow the instructions in the email to access your profile. If this is the first time you've accessed the directory, your profile will contain the basic information that is already on file with Grace.
- Customize and add to your profile with pictures, family members' information, etc.
- You can also make donations and payments to Grace directly from your directory profile.
- Go to the App store on your mobile device.
- In the search bar, type “Realm Connect”.
- Download Connect – Our Church Community
- Open the app, and enter your Grace Directory email address and password. If you haven't accessed the Grace directory before, or if you've forgotten your login password, refer to the instructions above.
Cindy Vandersluis, our parish administrator, is happy to assist you. Email Cindy or call her at 206-842-9997, ext. 17.